MEAL IDEA – Baked chicken legs with green onions
Baked chicken legs with green onions
Meal idea – Baked chicken legs with green onions. As I promissed in my last post HERE, I wanted to show you how I chosed to eat my freshly baked chicken legs. Because I didn’t have too much food left in my house at that time, I used what I thought would taste great. Even though everyone has different food tastes I hope this meal idea might be great for you too. For me, it was a great and fresh choice.
The cooking process for the meat and the seasoning can be found HERE.
Instructions for this meal:
- Cut 1-2 fresh and green onions in small/medium pieces and place them on the plate near the meat.
- Make a nice “spinach carpet” on your place and add a few cut cherry tomatoes over it.
- Optional: add a few lemons slices if you want to add a bit of sourness
What you need to know
- I am not a professional cook, nor a native english speaker, but I do my best to provide you with the most detailed recipes I can write. If you feel that something is missing, do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Feedback is the best. ♥
- Every ingredient was scaled, scanned (if it was packed) and introduced into MFP (My Fitness Pal) to get an approximate number of calories (if the recipe mentions calories)
- I use MFP as a refference for counting calories. It is an app that you can also download that help you count your calories.
- The calorie numbers are approximate, based on MFP database at the time of use.
- I use CICO (calorie in-calorie out) as a diet refference. My recipes are usually based on CICO (counting the calories) ( but I also keep track on the macros). It may not be good for everyone – some people simply lose weight with other methods. Everything is effective as long as it works for you.
- We all have different food tastes. What is good for some people, may not fit for others. If you think this recipe may not be for you, it is totally fine ♥
You can check my last recipe HERE