TASTY SALMON SEASONING
Tasty salmon seasoning
Get a super tasty salmon, seasoning it the right way. Today I tried and adapted a new recipe that proved to be really tasty and full of nutrients. Seasoned salmon with herbs cooked with vegetables. You can find the making process of this recipe HERE.
In this post I wanted to detail a but about the seasoning of the salmon. A lot of people asked me about this separate recipe on instagram, so I thought to write this separate recipe here.
It is easy to make, but honestly the salmon tasted godly after I added this seasoning.
Dill- 1 bunch
Parsley – 1 bunch
Fuchs fish condiment – 1 tbsp ( you can find something similar here, but I did not use the exact same one)
Fuchs oregano – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1 tbsp
Pepper – 1 tbsp
A bit of peeled lemon crust
2-3 crushed garlic cloves
Water – 20-30 ml
Mix them together then add the final composition in the microwave for about 30 seconds. After that, add the final product over the salmon and let it rest for about 5-10 minutes, before starting the cooking process in the oven. Find the rest of the recipe HERE
What you need to know
- I am not a professional cook, nor a native english speaker, but I do my best to provide you with the most detailed recipes I can write. If you feel that something is missing, do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Feedback is the best. ♥
- Every ingredient was scaled, scanned (if it was packed) and introduced into MFP (My Fitness Pal) to get an approximate number of calories (for the recipes who also have the calories mentioned).
- I use MFP as a refference for counting calories. It is an app that you can also download that help you count your calories.
- The calorie numbers are approximate, based on MFP database at the time of use.
- I use CICO (calorie in-calorie out) as a diet refference. My recipes are usually based on CICO (counting the calories) ( but I also keep track on the macros). It may not be good for everyone – some people simply lose weight with other methods. Everything is effective as long as it works for you.
- We all have different food tastes. What is good for some people, may not fit for others. If you think this recipe may not be for you, it is totally fine ♥
You can check my last recipe HERE
Make life special
Hugs, Yuna ♥